M.Sc., PHT, CSCS
“What drove me to do what I do is the desire to bridge the gap between rehab and performance training. To provide highly effective top tier therapy which is usually reserved for elite athletes, to all athletes and the general public.”
Iordan completed his Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Physiotherapy at l’Université de Montréal where he focused on pain science, chronic pain, sport injuries, and trauma. His passion for physical preparation and human movement has led him to seek hundreds of hours of continuing education in the fields of therapy, strength and conditioning, and coaching.
His treatment philosophy recognizes the emergent and holistic nature of pain and human movement. His clinical assessment is highly client-centric using a variety of perspectives and objective tests that allow him to find the root of the issue, and not only treat the symptoms. Iordan’s highly individualized approach uses different tools to keep the person as active as possible while guiding the healing process, help the person recover from pain, and enhance overall movement potential.
- M.Sc. in Physiotherapy
- Member of the Ordre Professional de la Physiothérapie du Québec
- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (National Strength and Conditioning Association)
- Altis Performance Therapy
- Postural Restoration Institute
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment
- Functional Movement Screen (FMS)
- Functional Range Conditioning (FRC)
- Orthopedic Manual Physical Therapy, Myofascial Release and Mobilization of the Nervous System